Why Attend Digital Transformation Week?
With all of the challenges that 2020 has brought us, not just as individuals, but for society as a whole, the focus has been definitively drawn to organisations digital agility. The ability to adapt to the ever changing work and consumer landscape is critical for businesses to be able to ‘weather the storm’ and turn these challenges in to tangible business opportunities.
Join us at Digital Transformation Week on 20th-23rd April, 2021, and hear from leading digital experts and discover key strategies for making your digital efforts a success. Discover the critical technologies and approaches needed to make better, more informed business decisions, improve operational efficiency, improve customer engagement and retention and drive your organisations digital culture.
Digital Transformation Week is not another talking shop for digital transformation, but a senior level forum for enterprise-level decision-makers seeking to explore and evaluate new technologies and strategic approaches to drive innovation in their business.
This online conference is perfect for digital and IT leaders, driving change and innovation within their organisations.
CTO • CIO • CDO • CISO • CAO • CMO • IT Directors • Head of IT • Head of Digital Transformation • Director of Business Transformation & Innovation
Director of Emerging Technologies • Head of Business Change • Solutions Architects
Network Managers • Information Security Managers • Data Scientists • Business Analysts • Cloud Service Providers • IOT / AI Infrastructure Providers
Please note: As an Executive Virtual Summit for senior technology professionals, we will be running on an application model to uphold the seniority of the Digital Transformation Week attendees.
By requesting to attend, your application will be vetted and either denied or approved due to this event’s seniority requirements.
What will I learn?
○ Understanding Risk and Security – Why Cybersecurity needs to be a priority in your Digital Transformation journey
○ Crisis Response and Fresh ways of working – Discussing digital transformation during the time of COVID-19. Discussing the introduction of new workplace technologies to enable the digital workforce. What tools, technologies and solutions work best?
○ Headless Tech for creating custom shopping experiences – Strategies for blending content with commerce to benefit both customer experience and back end e-commerce functionality.
○ Artificial Intelligence – The key to knowing your customers. Using AI to understand and anticipate the behaviours of customers in order to serve better, more personal, more relevant experiences that lead to increased loyalty over time.
○ Discussing the new opportunities presented for organisations through 5G connectivity and WiFi6 for consumer engagement and experience?
○ Big Data and Analytics Architecture – Enabling your insights driven business – Generating insights that reduce Inefficiencies in your business processes – where can improvements be made that have the biggest impact? And what challenges are to be overcome to make such improvements?
○ With Quantum Computing providing the ability to easily query, monitor, analyze, and act on data at scale, from any source at any time on a scale which has never been seen before. What are the tangible opportunities of this technology and how can it be implemented in the real-world?
○ Shifting your IT spend from legacy to leading edge – Understanding how edge computing can enable optimisation of artificial intelligence and machine learning, 5G, IoT, and more.
○ Blockchain as an Accelerator of Business Processes, a game change for supply chain and the standard for digital transactions.
Senior Level Speakers
The event will consist of live and on-demand sessions featuring 20 influential speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
The Virtual Expo will consist of live and on-demand sessions from over 40 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
There are many opportunities to network at the Digital Transformation Week. Meet virtually with specialists who can provide you with actionable advice as you develop your Digital Transformation strategy and implementation. Our AI-powered Matchmaking Tool is the official networking platform for the event and also the platform to watch all sessions.
Login to the platform to plan your day with ease; view the agenda, speakers and exhibitors. You can also connect with and organise meetings with other attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.