Digital Transformation Conference, Why Attend?
Digital Transformation conference & event took place at the Business Design Centre, London on 6-7 September 2021.The event consists of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the Digital Transformation ecosystem.
This event is co-located with IoT Tech Expo, AI & Big Data Expo, Blockchain Expo, 5G Expo and Cyber Security & Cloud Expo, so you can learn a variety of key enterprise technology solutions all in one place, under one roof.
Digital Transformation Week Global is not another talking shop for digital transformation, but a senior-level forum for enterprise-level decision-makers seeking to explore and evaluate new technologies and strategic approaches to drive innovation in their business.
This event is designed for digital and IT leaders who are driving change and innovation within their organisations and are looking to learn from peers who are accelerating digital transformation.
Over 5000 attendees will join the co-located event including:
CTO • CIO • CDO • CISO • CAO • CMO • IT Directors • Head of IT •
• Head of Digital Transformation • Cloud Service Providers •
• Director of Business Transformation & Innovation •
Director of Emerging Technologies • Head of Business Change • Solution Architects
• Information Security Managers • Data Scientists • IOT / AI Infrastructure Providers
What Will I Learn?
○ Understanding Risk and Security – Why Cybersecurity needs to be a priority in your Digital Transformation journey
○ Crisis Response and Fresh ways of working – Discussing digital transformation during the time of COVID-19. Discussing the introduction of new workplace technologies to enable the digital workforce. What tools, technologies and solutions work best?
○ Headless Tech for creating custom shopping experiences – Strategies for blending content with commerce to benefit both customer experience and back end e-commerce functionality.
○ Artificial Intelligence – The key to knowing your customers. Using AI to understand and anticipate the behaviours of customers in order to serve better, more personal, more relevant experiences that lead to increased loyalty over time.
○ Discussing the new opportunities presented for organisations through 5G connectivity and WiFi6 for consumer engagement and experience?
○ Big Data and Analytics Architecture – Enabling your insights driven business – Generating insights that reduce Inefficiencies in your business processes – where can improvements be made that have the biggest impact? And what challenges are to be overcome to make such improvements?
○ With Quantum Computing providing the ability to easily query, monitor, analyze, and act on data at scale, from any source at any time on a scale which has never been seen before. What are the tangible opportunities of this technology and how can it be implemented in the real-world?
○ Shifting your IT spend from legacy to leading edge – Understanding how edge computing can enable optimisation of artificial intelligence and machine learning, 5G, IoT, and more.
○ Blockchain as an Accelerator of Business Processes, a game change for supply chain and the standard for digital transactions.
Senior Level Speakers
The event will consists of live sessions from more than 40 influential speakers who will share their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
Register for the event to explore real-life case studies and experiences from industries including:
manufacturing • retail • telecoms • enterprise • IoT •
government • transportation/automotive
• healthcare • cyber security
There are many opportunities to network at the Digital Transformation Week. Meet with specialists who can provide you with actionable advice as you develop your Digital Transformation strategy and implementation.
The event’s networking app allows you to plan your two days at the event with ease. It provides the opportunity for all our paid delegates, speakers, press & sponsors to connect pre-event, share knowledge, engage in discussions and pre-plan meetings with those you are looking to connect with during the show.