About Digital Transformation Week Europe
Digital Transformation Week is now over! But you can still access the event’s recordings by registering here.
With all of the challenges that 2020 has brought us, not just as individuals, but for society as a whole, the focus has been definitively drawn to organisations digital agility. The ability to adapt to the ever changing work and consumer landscape is critical for businesses to be able to ‘weather the storm’ and turn these challenges in to tangible business opportunities.
At Digital Transformation Week Europe we heard from leading digital experts and discovered key strategies for making your digital efforts a success. Register to access the on-demand content and discover the critical technologies and approaches needed to make better, more informed business decisions, improve operational efficiency, improve customer engagement and retention and drive your organisations digital culture.
Digital Transformation Week Europe is not another talking shop for digital transformation, but a senior level forum for enterprise-level decision-makers seeking to explore and evaluate new technologies and strategic approaches to drive innovation in their business.
The sessions from this online conference are designed for digital and IT leaders, driving change and innovation within their organisations.
CTO • CIO • CDO • CISO • CAO • CMO • IT Directors • Head of IT • Head of Digital Transformation • Director of Business Transformation & Innovation
Director of Emerging Technologies • Head of Business Change • Solutions Architects
Network Managers • Information Security Managers • Data Scientists • Business Analysts • Cloud Service Providers • IOT / AI Infrastructure Providers
What Will I Learn From the On-Demand Sessions?
○ Understanding Risk and Security – Why Cybersecurity needs to be a priority in your Digital Transformation journey
○ Crisis Response and Fresh ways of working – Discussing digital transformation during the time of COVID-19. Discussing the introduction of new workplace technologies to enable the digital workforce. What tools, technologies and solutions work best?
○ Headless Tech for creating custom shopping experiences – Strategies for blending content with commerce to benefit both customer experience and back end e-commerce functionality.
○ Artificial Intelligence – The key to knowing your customers. Using AI to understand and anticipate the behaviours of customers in order to serve better, more personal, more relevant experiences that lead to increased loyalty over time.
○ Discussing the new opportunities presented for organisations through 5G connectivity and WiFi6 for consumer engagement and experience?
○ Big Data and Analytics Architecture – Enabling your insights driven business – Generating insights that reduce Inefficiencies in your business processes – where can improvements be made that have the biggest impact? And what challenges are to be overcome to make such improvements?
○ With Quantum Computing providing the ability to easily query, monitor, analyze, and act on data at scale, from any source at any time on a scale which has never been seen before. What are the tangible opportunities of this technology and how can it be implemented in the real-world?
○ Shifting your IT spend from legacy to leading edge – Understanding how edge computing can enable optimisation of artificial intelligence and machine learning, 5G, IoT, and more.
○ Blockchain as an Accelerator of Business Processes, a game change for supply chain and the standard for digital transactions.