Day 1 - 20 April 2021
Presentation: Finding the Balance – Bridging the Gap Between Legacy and Future Thinking Strategies
In this session we will:
○ Discuss strategies for encouraging and enabling digital transformation within the traditional industries.
○ Explore the lessons that can be learned from businesses that were ‘born digital’
○ Recognise and combat outdated ideas that harm your digital process and strategies.
○ Explore how digital technologies increase business optimisation
Panel Discussion: Enabling Your Organisation’s Digital Transformation Journey
This session will cover:
○ Building a cohesive business strategy for digital transformation – Who are the key stake holders involved and do you need dedicated C-Level representation and department, or is this every employees responsibility?
○ Defining strategies for working with multiple stakeholders and combatting internal resistance to change – How might this differ depending upon business size, industry and culture?
○ How can value and ROI for digital investment be quantified? And what specific KPIs can you put in place when working across many lines of business, teams and projects?
Presentation: Understanding Risk and Security – Why Cybersecurity Needs to Be a Priority in Your Digital Transformation Journey
With the recent exploitation of cybersecurity weaknesses by hackers during the COVID-19 pandemic, it has become even more evident how important a robust cyber security approach is to organisations.
In this session we discuss:
○ Strategies for shoring up your networks and upgrade your cyber security strategies and expand them home networks and mobile work-from-home devices.
○ Combining cybersecurity, business continuity and enterprise resilience to transform your business.
○ Discussing what part AI and ML can play in protecting your assets from harm.
Panel Discussion: Digital Leadership in a Modern Age – The Importance of a Human Centric Digital Strategy
This presentation will take a look at:
○ Crisis Response – Discussing digital transformation during the time of COVID-19. How has this reshaped your strategy and what new opportunities has this presented for your business?
○ Is Digital Transformation being rushed due to the pressures of COVID-19?
○ Discussing the importance of people and change management for ensuring success – Continuous dialogue as a marker for success.
○ Fresh ways of working – Discussing the introduction of new workplace technologies to enable the digital workforce. What tools, technologies and solutions work best?
○ Discussing the importance of company culture and why this is matters more now than ever before.
Presentation: BulletProof – Future-proofing your Digital Strategy
This presentation will cover:
○ A consideration of emerging technologies and its impact on organisations – What are the new opportunities presented?
○ How companies need to adjust with new and novel approaches to match the ever-evolving digital landscape.
○ Preparing your digital strategy for expected challenges.
○ Future vendor markets that will help your company rise to the next level.
○ What does Digital Transformation mean for the future of business?