Day 2 - 21 April 2021
Presentation: Headless Tech for Creating Custom Shopping Experiences
Research shows that 86% of businesses say their customer acquisition costs have increased in the last 24 months. Utilising new technologies and approaches are critical to engaging new, and retaining existing customers.
In this session we discuss:
○ Strategies for blending content with commerce to benefit both customer experience and back end e-commerce functionality.
○ Converting customers through engaging content to a frictionless digital journey.
○ Discussing the importance of a personalised experience.
○ Partnerships and interoperability discussed.
Panel: Customer Loyalty – How to Improve Retention With Personalisation & Digital Experiences
This panel discussion will explore:
○ Artificial Intelligence – The key to knowing your customers. Using AI to understand and anticipate the behaviours of customers in order to serve better, more personal, more relevant experiences that lead to increased loyalty over time.
○ Gaining a 360 view of your customer – Understanding the purchase and consumer journey to help inform investment and service development decisions.
○ Analytics and Digital Transformation – What metrics can you use for measuring that engagement, and what should be outputs/outcomes be?
○ Discussing the importance of consistency, reliability and ease of use for customer retention.
Cristina Ortega Duran
Chief Digital Health Officer R&D
11:15AM - Day 2
Presentation: Digital Transformation within Pharma
Presentation: Embracing digital transformation for a unified view of the customer
- Examining the explosion of the Customer Data Platform (CDP) and the benefits and opportunities presented through having one unified view of the customer.
- Discussing the digitally connected and informed consumer – Assessing their evolved expectations, what is needed to better serve them?
- Customer engagement and understanding – ensuring you capture all customer touchpoints across digital platforms to anticipate behaviours, personalize interactions and improve customer stickiness.
SVP and Head of Product for Customer Journeys
12:15PM - Day 2
Presentation: Customer Journey focused Digital Transformation
- How can organizations be more effective in their digital transformation aspirations by focusing their initiatives on customer journeys?
- Real-world & practical perspectives discussed
Chief Technology Officer
Parliamentary Digital Service
12:45PM - Day 2
Presentation: Technology of the Future and Ubiquitous Connectivity
○ What new opportunities does 5G connectivity and WiFi6 provide for consumer engagement and experience?
○ How will this impact consumer expectations when it comes to experience and how can these best be served?
○ With the ‘always connected’ consumer, what new opportunities are presented through new platforms and devices?
○ Discussing the importance of having a unified consumer journey across all devices.
Head of Digital
01:15PM - Day 2
Presentation: Phygital – Closing the Gap between Physical and Digital
- The timeline of consumer decision making.
- Physical is a phycology challenge.
- Learning to identify the influencer in a sale
- The application of emotional analytics.
End of Day 2
Click below to view the virtual agendas for Day 1 & 3 of Digital Transformation Week.