Day 2 - 12 May 2022
Chair’s Opening Remarks
10:00AM - Day 1
Presentation: Re-Envisioning CX
. May Russell, CTO, Ford
Panel: Data – A Creative Material
- Reviewing the impact of analytical data to aid your organisation to assess the needs of target customers.
- Using data creatively to map out the Customer Journey to create an engaging CX.
- Exploring how the rise of Cloud has transformed how you should approach data and consequently optimize business performance.
Presentation: How Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Digital Work in Collusion
- Discussing RPA as an essential tool in your toolkit for effective Digital Transformation.
- Exploring the attributes of RPA and how it will extenuate effective operations.
- Analysing RPA in the workplace and how the better the process, the better the result for the company.
Presentation: IT Infrastructure & Operations as the Backbone of Digital Transformation
- Discussing the intersection of on-premises data centres, private clouds, and public clouds and the challenges and opportunities these pose.
- What are the governance issues raised when using Data Centre Interconnection to overcome speed and agility challenges?
- Deconstructing the traditional data centre model to achieve tailored flexibility and optimisation for different business areas, workloads, evolving partner ecosystems and computing at the edge for things such as the Internet of Things (IoT)
- The importance of API-based integration platforms for interoperability.
Presentation: AI and the Future of Work
- AI: will it replace or augment your workforce?
- AI is used to amplify human potential. Exploring how humans and AI can collaborate effectively to solve the most pressing business challenges.
- Reviewing AI’s impact on workplace productivity, worker privacy, and customer personalization.
01:10PM - Day 1
Fireside Chat: Digitalization from an Energy Perspective
. Paul Breslow, Innovation Director, EDF
Lunch & Networking
Presentation: Harnessing the Power of Data Visualization Tools
- AI and BI, the future of data visualisation.
- What is meant by BI and how would it benefit your organisation?
- What are the top BI tools for data visualization?
Fireside Chat: Technology, Transformation and Environment Responsibility – Bridging Digital and Environmental Goals
- Corporate Social Responsibility: What is meant by this and why is it so important for your Digital Transformation Journey?
- How managing your environmental impact will enhance consumer and employee engagement.
- IoT, AI and Edge bring down operational costs and reduces carbon footprint, emissions, and waste
- Can anything more be done?
Panel: Securing the Future of Digital Transformation to Empower your Business
- Exploring how a successful Digital Transformation will empower your business to operate more efficiently, intelligently, and rapidly – to deliver value to customers.
- Reviewing the importance of connecting a remote, mobile and hybrid workforce and the impact this will have on the efficiency on business operations.
- How to reshape, build, adapt and execute a new digital workplace strategy that aligns with your company goals.
Presentation: Monitoring the Impact of Your Digital Transformation Journey
- Analysing the methods of how to analyse your Digital Transformation journey.
- What are the key signs of a successful digital transformation strategy?
- Exploring the intrinsic connection of an employee, a consumer, and the end-user and the impact this has on your Digital Transformation Journey.
Close of Day 2
Explore Day 1 Agenda: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION, A ‘TOTAL EXPERIENCE’ – DAY 1