Day 1 - 11 May 2022
Chair’s Opening Remarks
Presentation: Accelerating Digital Transformation – An Analysis of the Key Trends
- Technology is the backbone of enterprises in today’s digital era. To be a successful business, an awareness of Digital Transformation and how to leverage them is vital.
- This session will
- Review Digital Transformation Trends in 2022.
- Analyse the Workplace and New Skills required to operate in a post-pandemic world.
- Look closely at CX and how effective Digital Transformation enhances Customer Satisfaction.
- Honourable Mention: Entering the Metaverse.
- This session will
Panel: Preparing your Organisation’s Digital Transformation Journey
- Unique business needs: how to know what transformative technologies are right for you.
- Building a cohesive business strategy for digital transformation – Who are the key stake holders involved and do you need dedicated C-Level representation and department, or is this every employee’s responsibility?
- Defining strategies for working with multiple stakeholders and combatting internal resistance to change – How might this differ depending upon business size, industry, and culture?
Presentation: Perfecting Digital Transformation – The Importance of a Solid Framework
- Discussing Technology, Data Process and Organizational Change – why are these three factors important in your Digital Transformation Process.
- Gain an understanding of how Digital Transformation is not a stationary process.
- Evaluating how to maintain the evolving process of Digital Transformation.
- Analysing Case Studies: The Do’s and Don’ts of a Digital Transformation Framework.
Fireside Chat: A Roadmap for a Happy Digital Workforce
- Exploring the different ways in which a digital workplace framework unifies your disconnected employee technologies.
- How to effectively utilise new design concepts to enable enhanced productivity.
- What leadership skills are required to lead in this new digital world?
- Exploring which transformative and immersive technologies are right for your organization and how they can help your employees and business thrive.
. Mark Christianson, Digital Experience Delivery Senior Lead, Mars
. Sarika Tyagi, Senior Digital Product (Technical) Leader, Amazon
Case Study: How AR and VR Will Change the Future of the Retail Experience
- Exploring how AR and VR are currently being used in the Retail Industry.
- Discussing the current challenges of bringing XR and 3D applications to retail.
- What efforts are being made to overcome these challenges?
Lunch & Networking
Presentation: Optimizing the Digital Experience of your Employees & Consumers
- Work from Home has created a new paramount challenge for IT Teams responsible for End User Computing. Now they manage thousands of offices, home offices.
- In this session we will discuss how to:
- Improve Visibility in new WFx environment.
- Ensure End Users Productivity.
- Control IT Spending in End User Computing.
Fireside Chat: Accessibility – A Digital Transformation Imperative
- What do we mean by Accessibility? And why it is more important than ever.
- Understanding that Digital accessibility is a practice, not a project.
- Exploring the (Surprising!) Advantages of Accessibility.
- Discussing how to Achieve Accessibility and analysing the right technologies to do so.
Panel: ‘Total Experience’: What does this mean for Organization, your Employees, and your Customers?
- Total experience (TX) is a strategy that creates superior shared experiences by interlinking the user experience (UX), customer experience (CX), multi-experience (MX), and employee experience (EX) disciplines. It is about more than improving the experience of one constituent—it improves experiences at the intersection of multiple constituents to achieve a transformational business outcome.
- Exploring the notion of ‘Total Experience’ and the future of the term.
- How does TX encompass company experience, from the employee to the customer and the user?
- Analysing the Importance of Total Experience in the Evolving Marketplace.
- What are the conditions required to shape a successful ‘Total Experience’ in your organisation?
Presentation: ‘Transformation Fatigue’: How to Combat the Difficulties of the Digital Transformation Journey
- What is ‘Transformation Fatigue’? Exploring the causes and consequences of an on-going Digital Transformation Journey.
- Reviewing the impact of the pandemic and the risk of digital transformation burnout.
- How to fight fatigue for both the architects and recipients of Digital Transformation.
Close of Day 1
Explore Day 2 Agenda: Digital Transformation ‘A Total Experience’