Digital Transformation Conference, Why Attend?
Digital Transformation conference & event arrives at the RAI, Amsterdam on 23-24 November 2021.
The event consists of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the Digital Transformation ecosystem.
Register for free to hear from leading digital experts and discover key strategies for making your digital efforts a success. Discover the critical technologies and approaches needed to make better, more informed business decisions, improve operational efficiency, improve customer engagement and retention and drive your organisation’s digital culture.
This event is co-located with TechEx Europe, which covers IoT, AI & Big Data, Blockchain, and Cyber Security & Cloud, so you can learn a variety of key enterprise technology solutions all in one place, under one roof.
Your ticket will also grant you access to the virtual expo taking place 30th November-1st December.
Digital Transformation Week Europe is not another talking shop for digital transformation, but a senior-level forum for enterprise-level decision-makers seeking to explore and evaluate new technologies and strategic approaches to drive innovation in their business.
This event is designed for digital and IT leaders who are driving change and innovation within their organisations and are looking to learn from peers who are accelerating digital transformation.
Over 5000 attendees will join the co-located event including:
CTO • CIO • CDO • CISO • CAO • CMO • IT Directors • Head of IT •
• Head of Digital Transformation • Cloud Service Providers •
• Director of Business Transformation & Innovation •
Director of Emerging Technologies • Head of Business Change • Solution Architects
• Information Security Managers • Data Scientists • IOT / AI Infrastructure Providers
Senior Level Speakers
The event will consists of live sessions from more than 40 influential speakers who will share their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
Register for the event to explore real-life case studies and experiences from industries including:
manufacturing • retail • telecoms • enterprise • IoT •
government • transportation/automotive
• healthcare • cyber security
There are many opportunities to network at the Digital Transformation Week. Meet with specialists who can provide you with actionable advice as you develop your Digital Transformation strategy and implementation.
The event’s networking app allows you to plan your two days at the event with ease. It provides the opportunity for all our paid delegates, speakers, press & sponsors to connect pre-event, share knowledge, engage in discussions and pre-plan meetings with those you are looking to connect with during the show.
What Will I Learn?
○ Discussing the introduction of new workplace technologies to enable the digital workforce.
○ Headless Tech for creating custom shopping experiences to benefit customer experience and e-commerce functionality.
○ Using AI to understand the behaviours of customers in order to serve more personal experiences and increase loyalty.
○ 5G connectivity and WiFi6 opportunities for consumer engagement and experience
○ Big Data and Analytics Architecture – Generating insights that reduce inefficiencies in your business
○ Quantum Computing opportunities and how can it be implemented in the real-world?
○ Shifting your IT spend from legacy to leading-edge: how edge computing can optimise AI, machine learning, 5G and IoT.