Day 2 - 24 November 2021
Registration, Coffee & Networking in the Exhibition Area
Chair’s Opening Remarks
Presentation: Embracing digital transformation for a unified view of the customer
- Examining the explosion of the Customer Data Platform (CDP) and the benefits and opportunities presented through having one unified view of the customer.
- Discussing the digitally connected and informed consumer – Assessing their evolved expectations, what is needed to better serve them?
- Customer engagement and understanding – ensuring you capture all customer touchpoints across digital platforms to anticipate behaviors, personalize interactions and improve customer stickiness.
Presentation: Headless Tech for creating custom shopping experiences
Research shows that 86% of businesses say their customer acquisition costs have increased in the last 24 months. Utilising new technologies and approaches are critical to engaging new and retaining existing customers.
In this session we discuss:
- Strategies for blending content with commerce to benefit both customer experience and back-end e-commerce functionality.
- Converting customers through engaging content to a frictionless digital journey.
- Discussing the importance of a personalized experience.
- Partnerships and interoperability
Chief Digital & E-commerce Officer (CDO) | Commercieel directeur NL
The Cookware Company
10:30AM - Day 1
Panel: Customer Loyalty – How to Improve Retention with Personalisation & Digital Experiences
- Artificial Intelligence – The key to knowing your customers. Using AI to understand and anticipate the behaviors of customers in order to serve better, more personal, more relevant experiences that lead to increased loyalty over time.
- Gaining a 360 view of your customer – Understanding the purchase and consumer journey to help inform investment and service development decisions.
- Analytics and Digital Transformation – What metrics can you use for measuring that engagement, and what should be outputs/outcomes be?
- Discussing the importance of consistency, reliability, and ease of use for customer retention.
Morning Coffee & Networking in the Exhibition Area
Presentation: Data Science and Machine Learning for understanding and serving your customers
- How to use Data Science to create a sustainable impact on the bottom-line by developing innovative products, enhancing customer experience and building long-term customer loyalty.
- How Machine Learning can help improve predictive models, develop actionable consumer insights and enhance decision management systems?
Managing Director EMEA
Eagle Eye Networks
11:50AM - Day 2
Presentation: Turning Digital Transformation into Business Opportunities
- Necessity or luxury
- Why automation fails
- The trap of RPA
- How to turn your digital transformation journey into new business opportunities and creating new revenue streams (platform play as an example)
Presentation: Combating fear of The Unknown – Building trust through explainability
- How to build AI systems collaboratively
- The five stages of explaining AI in practice
- Overcoming hesitation to deploy AI-powered solutions
Presentation: Harnessing analytics in support of digital transformation and agile innovation in Financial Services
- Examine how to create an architecture which supports a partnership between digital and analytics. What are the opportunities for innovation in online/mobile payments, money transfers, P2P lending, digital security, asset management and wealth?
- Evaluating the means to challenge traditional models of operation, best practices to remain competitive with fintech, and evaluating strengths already held within traditional financial services.
- Eradicating siloed innovation and involving all functions in going digital.
Lunch & Networking in the Exhibition Area
Panel: Big Data and Analytics Architecture – Enabling your insights driven business
- Discussing the ecosystem of data warehouses/lakes/the cloud, what is needed to build an effective analytics environment. Examining the benefits and pitfalls of each approach.
- Do you have access to the data you need, and if not, how do you go about gaining access and organising that data?
- Generating insights that reduce Inefficiencies in your business processes – where can improvements be made that have the biggest impact? And what challenges are to be overcome to make such improvements?
- The right data at the right time – What innovative approaches can be used to identify the right data-set with the right signals to train algorithms?
Presentation: Moving Towards the Intelligent Edge – The Benefits of a Convergent Approach
- Why edge computing should be a key part of a multi-layered and convergent technology strategy
- Understanding how edge computing can enable optimization of artificial intelligence and machine learning, 5G, IoT, and more.
- How edge relates to cloud computing
- How edge makes the technologies around it stronger
Senior Representative, Tuuring
03:00PM - Day 1
03:15PM - Day 1
Presentation: Exploring the Digital Twin Opportunity
- Defining Digital Twin – Examining the different types of Digital Twins and their applications
- Exploring the key challenges when embarking on a Digital Twin project – What does your organisation need in order to be ‘Digital Twin ready’?
- Discussing the benefits of Digital Twin technology – Case study examples discussed.
Senior Representative, Neuromation Inc
03:45PM - Day 1
Panel: BulletProof – Future-proofing your Digital Strategy
Undoubtedly, emerging technologies are changing the nature in which businesses operate and engage with both their employees and customers. In this session, we will be discussing the impact and opportunities of those technologies. We will be looking at opportunities presented through the use of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, AI, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Edge Computing, and Digital Twins.
- Consideration of emerging technologies and their impact on organizations – What are the new opportunities presented?
- Which transformative technologies are right for you and how can they help your business thrive?
- Using digital technology to reinvent the employee experience and redesign organizations to be more agile and effective
- How the automation of routine work can help your employees be more effective
- Future vendor markets that will help your company rise to the next level.